Our Sponsorship Program
As a McMahon-Illini Sponsor your company will be provided a wealth of recognition opportunities. You will see your organization’s name and logo on pertinent marketing materials and gain on-site acknowledgement at educational conferences. Additional promotional opportunities are available depending on the category of sponsorship chosen.
$1,000 sponsorship of the McMahon-Illini for Chapter Year June 1, 2020 – May 31, 2021will entitle you to:
- Opportunity to present relevant content to at least one virtual event hosted by the chapter.
- Sponsor recognition:
- Corporate logo displayed at educational meetings, webinars, webcasts and virtual conferences.
- Verbal recognition at the annual Sponsorship Recognition reception.
- Three free meeting registrations for live events hosted during the year.
- Inclusion of company brochure or other promotional items at the Sponsorship table during all live events hosted during the year.
- Name and Address on the McMahon-Illini Chapter website
- Free booth at a designated meeting to promote your company
Our approach for funding our chapter educational sessions changes with this Sponsorship Program. We will no longer solicit for contributions or sponsorships for individual educational meetings, golf outings, and special events. This Sponsorship Program is a once-a-year opportunity.
Our new program will promote only our Sponsors; no other solicitors will be allowed to participate in this fiscal year. The open enrollment period for the Sponsorship Program is March 1 through June 15. This Program allows our Sponsors to have a one time investment for the fiscal year and no enrollments will be accepted after the end of the open enrollment period.
We all strive for professional growth, to be the best we can be. This is made possible by the support of Sponsors in the McMahon-Illini Chapter of HFMA. This partnership between Sponsors and McMahon-Illini is an important on that will help all of us achieve more.
For more information about being a sponsor, please contact Shelly Rapp at firstname.lastname@example.org.