Reasons to Join
Health care is undergoing profound changes around quality and cost effectiveness. Join the premier membership organization for healthcare financial management executives and leaders. With more than 40,000 members, Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) helps healthcare finance professionals:
- Tackle the enormous challenges, major opportunities, intense scrutiny, and daily pressures
- Create solid, practical strategies for moving forward
- Stay ahead of the curve on fast-moving developments
- Connect with those who are setting the pace
- Improve performance through education, resources, and connections
- Advance their career
Things are changing too quickly to get by on what you “already know.” Whether you are a seasoned professional or newcomer to healthcare finance, HFMA resources help improve the business caring for finance, clinical, and operations leaders.
Be a leader in your industry. Build your future.
The Benefits of Membership
- hfm – Read the number one publication among healthcare CFOs.
- Chapter membership – Meet colleagues & connect to your local marketplace.
- Discounts – Attend HFMA’s ANI: HFMA’s National Institute annual conference, MAP Event: HFMA’s revenue cycle conference, seminars, conferences, online courses and forums at the member rate, and save on many products and services.
- hfma.org – Find solutions tailored to your needs in the member-only section.
- HFMA Weekly News – Get all the latest updates via email.
- Forums and newsletters – HFMA members get a discount on these valued subscription products
- Virtual Conference – Access cutting edge programming from the convenience of your desktop.
- Webinars – Hear from experts on topics ranging from value-based purchasing to reducing days in A/R.
- 120+ CPE Credits – Access CPEs through free registration to education events.
- Certification Programs – Take advantage of member eligibility to enhance your skills and build your career.
- The Short List – Be the first to learn about the products and services reviewed by HFMA’s rigorous Peer Review process.
- Buyer’s Resource Guide – Consult HFMA’s comprehensive vendor directory – available first to members.
Join HFMA and enjoy the many benefits of a HFMA membership at a reduced faculty rate.